As a matter of fact, it is the leaders who have a great role in making business decisions in any organization and they are the ones who determine its future. Moreover, the successful operations of the workforce and organization depend on their actions, mindset, and strategies. Undoubtedly, true leaders are those who are willing to continuously learn and upgrade themselves with the changing situations to lead in the competition. Right at this point, it is important to implement a Lean-Agile mindset that acts as a leadership and intellectual foundation for adopting SAFe practices as well as principles. When it comes to the Lean-Agile mindset, it is, of course, the need of the hour, especially for professionals who want to see their company’s future at the top. This article is all about the top learning outcomes or benefits of Leading SAFe Certification and other related facts of the certification right below.
What Refers to SAFe?
SAFe is nothing but the world’s Agile leading framework adopted by most organizations for achieving business agility. In fact, it is a package of adopting DevOps, Lean, and Agile practices at scale. Moreover, this framework is the most well-known structure applied by reputed firms as it is proved to be sustainable, trusted, and customizable as well. Besides, it can help you to build collaboration, operational excellence, customer satisfaction, and responsiveness of your organization. It is to be noted that enterprises should be agile and nimble to go with the ever-changing requirements of the consumer and tough competition in the market. Therefore, it becomes important to practice Agile in the organization and at this point, SAFe is adopted that recommends methods and ways to apply, improve, and sustain Agile and Lean Practices.
Advantages of Leading SAFe Certification
SAFe Agilist certification is a 2-day course to be attended in order to write the exam in the end. In addition, the students usually get all the essential study materials that help in attending the exam of this course. Once the students are done with the exam successfully, they would obtain the below-mentioned facilities:
- Certified SAFe Agilist Certification
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform along with access to the Scaled Agile Community of Practice
- Access to various learning resources to encourage your SAFe journey
- Certified SAFe Agilist digital badge
What you will get from SAFe Agilist Certification
This certification has been designed to provide you with different learning objectives which are as follows:
- Implement the lean-agile values and principles within the enterprise.
- Perceive the seven key competencies of the lean organization.
- Make use of lean portfolio management and strategic themes to bring collaboration and alignment as well.
- Take part in major events that promote the successful delivery of the program.
- Lead an Agile transformation along with the implementation roadmap of SAFe.
Learning Outcomes of Leading SAFe Certification
Have a look at the top learning outcomes of Leading SAFe certification which are as follows:
- Pursuing the Leading SAFe certification allows you to do the following within the organization.
- Make sure lean-agile transformation along with the business agility in the company
- Build up yourself with a portfolio of lean-agile
- Adopt SAFe in the organization to integrate, discover, share, and deliver value continuously
- Discover design approaches and customer-centric thinking to quickly deliver products
- Broaden your Lean-Agile practices and mindset across the organization and improve your Lean-Agile leadership skills
- Sync with huge solutions by effective collaboration and communication among all teams and projects
- Learn to conduct events associated with technical agility, PI planning, and team building as well
Applying SAFe is a kind of shift to relentlessly enhancing business agility within the company based on the Lean and Agile fundamentals. Leading SAFe certification ensures to sustain, accelerate, and lead the change to a new working way. In addition, only the leaders have the power to bring transformation and enhance the systems constantly that govern the performance of the work.