Everytime new exposure
The words aren’t enough to adequately describe the Dubai tourist experience. I’ve been there many times, but every time I go there is a new experience and more enjoyable over the previous.
Why? Because there is no way to be identical. Dubai is constantly adding to its infrastructure as well as the numerous options for entertainment in options to entertain yourself in Dubai. The city doesn’t appear the same every time I visit. There’s always something new…as if a structure was removed and relocated to a different location completely (reminds me to me of LEGOS as a child).
Absolutely insane, if you are me. But amazing indeed. There is so much do in Dubai that you’ll get bored very quickly. It is certainly worth multiple trips to discover it all. I am confident that each one of those moments will be a lifetime lasting memory that is well-planned and executed.
A trip you should never ignore
A trip to Dubai is among the things you must not skip. You should dedicate more of your time to this kind of thing! While touring Dubai you may choose to begin your journey on the beach, by the sea or creek, or the city itself.
These places provide a variety of things to see. There is a variety of natural and artificial sights to see in Dubai. Dubai is the home of numerous world-class landmarks that display the latest developments in technology and architecture in Dubai.
Attention-grabbing Architectural Masterpieces
Record-breaking engineering and architectural masterpieces that provide the most stunning tourist attractions comprise The Burj Dubai, Burj Al Arab, Palm Islands, and the World Islands. Burj Dubai Burj Dubai is now set as the tallest structure in the world, overtaking the other tall buildings around the globe. Burj Al Arab Burj Al Arab situated at the Arabian Gulf showcases a special masterpiece of architecture geniuses in its 1,053-foot high sail-shaped structure.
The Palm Islands is a man-made palm tree-shaped resort island. The resort island was designed to provide a variety of sandy beach resorts along its 120-kilometer coastline. The palm-shaped resort was designed to be visible from space.
World Island is like the Palm Island only resembling the shape of the globe. This Nakheel development offers an exclusive island development which are available only on invitation. It is the World Island situated off the coast of Dubai is a place of sand, ocean and sky.
The views from these man-made tourist attractions are stunning for Dubai tourists and residents, particularly in the evening when they are well-lit.
Other places for Dubai sightseeing tour
- It is the Desert View that offers several sandy dunes that are wavy and you can enjoy a roaring and sand-bashing 4WD.
- It is the Jumeirah Mosque, Dubai’s largest mosque that displays an ancient Fatimid tradition of its stone structure. The mosque is open to tour on Thursdays every morning.
- Dubai Museum. The museum is situated within the Al FahidiFort; the Dubai Museum holds several exhibits which showcase the rich heritage of culture and the history of Dubai.
- MadinatJumeirah. The design is reminiscent of an ancient Arabian citadel This Arabian Resort also pays homage to the heritage of Dubai’s culture.
- The Gold Souq. It is the shopper’s paradise in Dubai which offers jewelry, gold, and other precious stones from various parts of the world, such as Asia, Europe, and the Far East.
- Clock Tower. It is the central point in Dubai lies Dubai’s Clock Tower located at the bottom of the Maktoum Bridge. The most famous and renowned landmark in Dubai is a classic sight of people in a rush through Dubai’s streets. Dubai close to the Clock Tower.
- Wonderland. The very first theme park located in Dubai continues to amaze guests with its thrilling rides that are suitable for the whole family.
Sun Setting is not enough
The sun’s setting in Dubai isn’t the end of your tour The final rays of the sun is a sign of new and exciting attractions in Dubai. It is the Dubai Creek Golf and Yacht Club which is a paradise for golfers during the morning can also be used as an auxiliary draft during the evening’s fireworks show, just over its sails that billow. The Aquafantasia is also awe-inspiring to the crowd with its famous laser and water show that displays the stunning gaze, dancing fountains and fireworks at Creekside Park.
All of these and more are waiting for you while you are in Dubai. When you arrive in Dubai you’ll are in the know and can decide to take a walking tour or take a ride on an open-top bus, hot air balloon, or helicopters to enjoy an aerial view of these attractions.
Do Research on Tours Available before Your Travel
Learn all you should be aware of Dubai tourism and the numerous tours available within Dubai on their website. Be sure to sign-up to The Dubai Blog RSS Feed as well as The Dubai Newsletter to be automatically in a drawing for an opportunity to win a trip for free!
Sunil is the co-founder with the Dubai City Information Site, the first and the only website that provides a comprehensive overview of Dubai City presented from a unique, practical, and personal view. Learn about Dubai’s tradition of the city, its history, religion hotel, currency, jobs entertainment, tours and transportation flight, controversies and controversy books, reviews, guides on investing in business and sports, etc. You can think of it. You can find great discounts on FlyadealAir and Egypt Airthrough the Flyin website.